Various - the best of goa trance - volume two
A 16 km long unexplored beach surrounded by cliffs on two sides, with a Fresh Water Lake and chirpy markets nearby, Arambol is considered to be one of the best beaches in Goa. This cove like beach is a traditional fisherman village with a distinctly bohemian feel which attracts many international tourists and alternative travellers. A short walk to the north takes you to several attractive bays, the most famous among which is the sweet water lake at Paliem Beach (also referred to as Kalacha). This lake is fed by hot springs and lined with sulphurous mud which is believed to be have healing properties and is a favourite among the hippie crowd who take mud baths here. Beyond the lake, is a spectacular Banyan Tree with a stone sculpture at its base created by a famous artist which has become an attraction in its own right. The beach also hosts night parties, has a rich music scene and is dubbed to be the capital of hippie culture in Goa . The ‘Glastonbury Street’ leading to the beach is chock full of boutiques selling a bizarre and wonderful array of knick-knacks. This place is also good for paragliding and Kite Surfing making it one of the best beaches in Goa. Arambol beach is located 50 km north of Panaji.
Any Goa trip would be considered to be incomplete if one does not enjoy the outstanding nightlife in Goa. One will be sure to have a gala time as they will get to meet people of different cultures and countries here. Goa is the ideal place to visit if one wants to just relax and enjoy the beautiful beaches, have an amazing time partying or want to carry out any of the multiple water activities present here.
- Maria Valejo - O Segredo Que Eu Te Disse
- Ruth Jacott - Altijd Dichtbij - De Hitcollectie
- Risqué - If It's The Last Thing I Do
- Irma Thomas - My Heart's In Memphis - The Songs Of Dan Penn
- Ludwig van Beethoven* Beethoven·- Castle Trio, The - The Piano Trios Vol. 3: Op.1 No.2 ‧ Op.11 ‧ WoO.38
- Mel Tormé - Oh, You Beautiful Doll
- Les Tear Drops - Dans La Nuit (Mon Amour) / Pas A Pas
- Charlotte Hatherley - Bastardo
- Ehafh - The Blue Mollusk
- Various - TranceSylvania 2000.1
- Orquesta Sangre Latina - El Transformista / Bamboleate
- Morgan Geist - What Is Today's R&B?
- Various - Café Del Mar - Volume 7
- Garcon Carrere - Once More Again
- Terry Hoax - Grasshopper
- Rhianna - Oh Baby
- Gregor Serban - Here Is Gregor Serban
- H2O - You Can Run... (But You Can't Hide)
- Flight - Flight
- Various - Kitsuné America 2